SAINT-AGREVE IN ARDECHE
In the heart of an exceptional generous and preserved nature
By staying at the hotel Le Bois Sauvage, you are at the heart of a generous and benevolent nature. At the gates of the Monts d'Ardèche Regional Natural Park, Saint-Agrève is a popular destination for nature lovers and outdoor activities who can indulge in hiking (GR420), cycling, mountain biking and hiking. canoeing and other water sports. Saint-Agrève is ideally located for cyclists with the departure of the Dolce Via which joins the Viarhôna (gentle route along the Rhône) at the ViaFluvia (gentle route alongside the Loire), these 3 prestigious greenways well known to cycling enthusiasts. bike.
Many sites are available for discovery around Saint-Agrève, whether historical, cultural or recreational, with the family...
Among them, some ideas:
- Relax and recharge your batteries at Lac de Devesset 5 km away. This body of water in Haut-Vivarais offers many outdoor activities;
- Admire superb panoramas of the Ardèche landscapes from Mont Chiniac, the ruins of the Rochebloine castle and the Pic de Lizieux or even of the central massif, the Rhône valley and the Alps from Mont Mézenc. Linger at Mont Gerbier de Jonc with the sources of the Loire
- Discover the perched remains of the Château de Rochebonne on its rocky outcrop
- Visit the basilica of Lalouvesc, a beautiful neo-Byzantine style building
- Share moments with the family at the Safari de Peaugres, the largest amusement park in the Rhône-Alpes region, or during a steam train or railbike ride in the Doux valley thanks to the Vivarais railway.
40 km away, Valence, capital of the Drôme, labeled city of art and history, reveals its heritage.
Do not hesitate to ask us, we will be delighted to advise you in your discovery of our beautiful region.